This blog is all about how to create make up looks and new ideas and also product reviews!

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

**BH COSMETICS CONTOUR AND BLUSH KIT REVIEW**

Hey girls, hope everyone had an amazing month and happy holidays to all.
I recently purchased some goodies from BH Cosmetics! I really like Bh Cosmetics since their powders and eye shadows are highly pigmented and they are at a great price! Usually if you purchase makeup that is about $10-$20 dollars a kit you might think it is cheap, but after trying it out and giving it a shot, you can fall in love with how it looks on you. I believe its all about quality over quantity and the techniques of how you apply your makeup. If you can use any makeup and create a flawless finish to it, then its all about the skills you have. I believe in the technique of the artist. :)

This is my first contour kit from Bh Cosmetics, I also own their highlight kit as well. I really like the pigmentation of the powders. They are soft, and a little goes a long way. It can look cakey if you apply too much since its a pressed powder. They are matte and I am going to say, there are a bit chalky. The powder had a lot of fall out when I swirled my brush in it, so I had to give it a tap. I loved the blush shades, they are not too bright which I like. There is a white shade in that palette which is meant to set concealer and highlight areas. In flash photography you should be careful for applying too much of a white powder. Make sure to apply the yellow golden shade or the peach shade under the eye area if you are going to be in any photographs. I like all the colors, the white one is very bright and can make you look like a ghost if you apply too much. So be light handed when you are using this kit.   There are two blushes in the kit, as you can see the picture they are on the bottom. I really like the colors of the blushes, they are totally my colors. I like the muted rose and the deep tan blush too.
Just make sure not to go too close to your eyes, since it can irritate your eyes and cause itchiness.

If you are into a contour and blush kits, then this one is a must! Its perfect to also practice makeup and use it for special events. Compared to the Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit, this one's packaging is better, and the texture is also softer.
I do like ABH though too since the powders are easy to blend and has no fall out like this one, but like I said, for an affordable contour kit, this is perfect!

I purchased this as BHcosmetics.com
Price: $12

Application: 8/10
Product: 9/10
Texture: 8/10
Pigmentation: 10/10

Thank you for reading. Stay tuned for more! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment