This blog is all about how to create make up looks and new ideas and also product reviews!

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Makeup Geek eye shadows and pigment review + Drugstore makeup LOOK

Hey dolls, so I ordered some makeup geek shadows online on makeup geek website and I did a swatch of the pigment called Afterglow which is on the right side of the page. It is so pigmented and has a beautiful sheen. It has a light pinky gold color to it  that also looks light yellow too, its very hard to explain but once you see it in person its so pretty. and its gorgeous for a highlight too on top of your cheeks. I am using it for a highlight on the picture, it looks so pretty in person. Sorry I am using a phone camera so you cant really see it in the picture but that's why I have a picture close up on the page so you can actually notice that glow and sheen.

On my eyes I am using make up geek: Frappe and chickadee. Frappe is a light brown color similar to MAC's soft brown. And Chicakadee is a yellow shade. They both have a matte finish to them. I really love the colors on my skin tone but I know they will look gorgeous on any skin tone because they have amazing color payoff and they are noticeable.I also lined by eyes by using Lancome Waterproof black nior eye pencil (i purchased it from Abu Dhabi) I think you can find it at Macys. Lancome has amazing eye liners and eye pencils. Very black. I did not find any eye pencil THAT black!

On my face I used Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream in Medium. I put MAC loose powder on top to set it, in a medium shade (I think it was nc35 shade).
I also added a bronzer by Rimmel London (you can get it at Wal-Mart)
I did not contour my face but I did highlight it using the makeup Geek Afterglow pigment.

For lips I used: Stormy Sahara by Maybelline (their nude lips line). It is my favorite nude pink lipstick for this year, I am in love with it! You can get it at Wal-mart, Target or any drug store!
I filled in my brows by using loreal brown eye shadow that I had (i need to buy a new brow powder!) Any you have in mind that wont make the brow hair fall out?

Thanks for Reading, I hope this gave you an idea of a natural makeup look! 
 This is my natural makeup look, basically I do this when out and about. 

xoxo love 
Naz





No comments:

Post a Comment