This blog is all about how to create make up looks and new ideas and also product reviews!

Saturday, August 18, 2018

Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer Review

Hey loves it has been a while!! I will be reviewing the high rated Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer.

I was in need of a new concealer and I did some research before I purchased it. I purchased the Nars concealer because I wanted a light weight concealer that will hide my under-eye bags. I did not want a heavy cake face concealer. I have the LA girl Pro concealers and those are so amazing! But they are heavy on your skin, and they do cover each and every spot on your face. This Nars concealer is light weight, pigmented but it feels like you will not have any makeup on your face. I needed something for everyday use for work. This concealer is perfect if you do not want that cake face look but only want a light sheer look with medium coverage.
If you are all about heavy coverage and full glam this concealer is  not for you. You can add it to top if off as a brightener on your heavy concealer but it will  not be heavy. Sometimes when I need heavy full coverage makeup for a night time event, I use my LA girl concealer and top it off with Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer. The two of those combined is my holy grail.
This concealer in my opinion should not be applied with a beauty blender but should be applied with a soft concealer brush. It will blend seamlessly into your skin and will hide the fine lines as well.
Nars concealer does not oxidize which is a major plus point.



The pigmentation of the formula is 8/10 because like I mentioned it is not too heavy and does not have a thick consistency so it is sheer but it does have a light to medium coverage where you can build it up and make it heavy. IT still will not be heavy like LA girl concealers or Estee Lauder concealers.

formula 9/10 because the formula is amazing for dry skin and oily skin. Your skin will look healthy with a soft focus glow!

longevity 10/10 because it lasts 8 plus hours on your face as long as you set it with some powder.

I hope this review helped you and if you are in search of a great concealer, but that has light to medium coverage and good for your skin that will give you a healthy glow, Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer it is!

Thanks for reading!!
Love,
Naz

1 comment: