This blog is all about how to create make up looks and new ideas and also product reviews!

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Eid al Adha 2014 makeup


Hi guys! I hope your Eid AL'Adha was blessed and I hope you had a wonderful time with your family!
I want to show you how I did my make up on Eid and what products I used to achieve the look.

On the left my picture is up close, and on the right I am posing lol. I purchased my earrings from India when I was there 6 months ago! I am in love with them!!! They remind me of Bollywood fashion so much!

Okay so lets get started!
 On my face the products
 I am using are: 
1. Tarte poreless primer
2. Mac studio fix foundation in nc 35 (my shade) I used the beauty blender by Real Techniques for applying foundation.
3. Milani pressed powder.
4. Lorac highlighter and matte bronzer duo: contour shade on the hollows of my cheeks
5. Lorac duo:  highlight shade on top of the cheek bones
6. Nars blush in orgasm (my favorite blush after the Lorac baked blush)
7. I filled in my brows using Loreal brown eye shadow (its amazing) I personally use powder to fill in brows not pencil, even though I do own a brow pencil, but I have noticed that hairs tend to shed if I keep using the pencil so I just prefer the powder over pencil.
8. I did not use concealer that day (I just spread the foundation all over my face. I did not want to look too caked on Eid)
9. I blended everything so I dont have any harsh lines! I used the stippling brush by Eco Tools.

Eyes: 
1. Added NYX shadow base
2. Makeup Geek shadow in Frappe for transition color in crease
3. MAC Amber lights on lid
4. Blended that well, then added Lucky in my new Vice 3 palette
- Added more shadow to crease (frappe)
5. I used Inglot 77 black gel eyeliner to line my eye lids
6. Urban decay: Black market eye pencil in waterline and tightline
7. I used a smudger brush (elf brush) on bottom lid to smudge the black pencil to create a smokey effect
8. Mascara was falsies by Maybelline  ( put 2 coats on, you can add more coats if you like. I don't use much mascara because allergies)

Lips: 
1. Rimmel lip pencil in nude rose (i forgot the exact name, I think it was nude or nude rose)
2. Sephora red lip stain (I honestly forgot the exact name. but it is a red lip gloss or some type of stain in a tube) **Sephora always sells them! I got mine 2 months ago.
**The Sephora red lip gloss stain is so gorgeous it glides on smooth and does not dry my lips, it also is not very creamy either. Its like a satin matte gloss, if you know what I mean. It doesn't smell and it doesn't make my lips tingle. The red color is a true beautiful bold red, and I love it so much! Its perfect for Eid, and weddings, or if you want to rock it anywhere, go for IT! Red is a gorgeous statement color and expresses love, power and beauty. Its my favorite color!

Hair: I didn't do much with my hair, I just took a shower, and blow dried it. Its naturally straight so I didn't straighten it. I center parted it and bobby pinned the sides. Clipped half hair back and left the rest down.


My outfit was sent from India. I am in love with the colors!

Thanks for reading, and I hoped my makeup gave you some ideas for next time :)

xoxo Naz








No comments:

Post a Comment