This blog is all about how to create make up looks and new ideas and also product reviews!

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Sally Girl Glitter Eyeshadow

Hey lovelies!!! I have been to a wedding recently and I did my eye make up. I wanted a glitter shine on my eyes, so the best shadow I found was Sally Girl Glitter and Sally girl eye shadow from Sally Beauty!!!                                                                                                                                                                       First I apply eye shadow Primer                                                                                                                 Second I apply the blue eye shadow with my shadow brush all over my eye lid                                                   I blend it all until I get the color                                                                                                                 Third, once the blue color is on, I apply the Sally eye glue (for the glitter to stay on)                                       Fourth, I apply a small amount of gold (or silver if you want) glitter on my eye lid, not all over the crease, but stay on the lid and middle of the eye, because you dont want to have glitter fall out.           Fifth, once the glitter is on, fix the corner of eyes with the blue shadow and ,make sure if glitter falls, wipe it, and cover it with your concealer under your eyes (you dont want the glitter to be stuck in your concealer)                                                                                                                               Sixth, in your inner corner of the eyes, apply a small amount of gold shimmer eye shadow, I use Urban decay gold shadow.                                                                                                                               THE LOOK IS COMPLETE!!! I HOPE YOU LOVE IT!                  

No comments:

Post a Comment