This blog is all about how to create make up looks and new ideas and also product reviews!

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

My Birthday Makeup Look! Inspired by DressYourFace

Hey guys, this will be a look on how I did my makeup on my birthday. I was so excited and I am so happy that all my family and friends  came to celebrate with me. 

 I created a golden smokey eye with glitter. 
Which is my one of my favorite looks! The Glitter look is inspired by Dress Your Face, because she usually uses glitter and her looks are all glam, so I wanted my eyes to be the center of attraction for that glam look :) 

If you are interested in getting my birthday look (in the picture) then keep reading. Thank you!

First you will need
** you will need makeup brushes to create this look

FACE:

  1.  Tarte face primer
  2. . MAC Studio sculpt foundation & MAC loose powder
  3. Milani Concealer 
  4. . Makeup Forever mist&fix spray. brown shade to contour
  5. . highlight shade (I used my Lorac duo)
EYES:


  1. . Glitter glue (you can buy it a sally store)
  2. . Golden Eye glitter (sally store)
  3. . Any bright golden eye shadow (I used my LORAC: limited edition)
  4. . matte brown eye shadow to blend in crease 
  5.  brown eye pencil
  6. . mascara
Brows: Any brow powder that matches your eye brows 

LIPS:
  1. . rose pink lip liner (I have Loreal Paris)
  2.  Light nude pink lipstick (I have M.A.C modesty and mixed it some concealer)
  3. Clear lip gloss (I own Elizabeth Arden lip gloss)

Directions

  • I applied my face primer all over my face. I then took a foundation brush and my Studio Sculpt MAC foundation in NC40 and applied that all over my face and blended again with a damp beauty blender.
  • taking my Lorac golden eye shadow, I took my eye shadow brush and sprayed my MUFE mist&fix spray then dabbed it with the golden eye shadow for extra pigmentation. I applied that all over my lid
  • Using the brown shade from the Lorac (limited edition) smokey palette with my crease brush, I gently blended that color all over my crease.
  • Now comes the fun part: I used sally glitter in golden. I created that by mixing it with the sally glitter glue on my hand. Took my flat small detailed  brush, I applied it slowly on my lids only. not crease.
  • I went again to define the crease with the brown eye shadow, to give the crease an extra pop of color
  •  I applied brown eye-pencil in my waterline and tight-line
  • with my small smudge brush I took some of the brown shadow and blended under my waterline  for more smoked out effect. 
  • I used Milani concealer on my under eyes and blended that with my finger
  • Took my big powder brush and applied MAC loose powder all over my  face and applied extra under my eyes so the concealer will set. 
  • Applied Maybelline Falsies mascara - 3 coats 
  • Used my L'Oreal brown eye shadow to fill in the sparse areas of my brows using a small detailed brush 
Now I am going back to the face- for contour and highlighting

  • I took my Lorac contour and hightlight Duo and used the contour shade to contour my face, I took a fluffy crease brush (clean one) and created a line right under where my cheek bones are.
  • Then I applied the hightlight shade right under my brow bone, cupids bow, bridge of my nose, and above my cheek bones. (applied it with my finger)
  • I took a stippling brush and blended the contour line so the line will not be harsh
  • I also took the stippling brush and contoured sides of my nose- I did not over do my nose but I did blend the color on the sides just because I contoured my face and it will not be complete if I did not do my nose (get what I mean:? lol) 
  • with my powder brush I just blended out my face (same powder brush which I applied loose powder)
For my lips:
I lined my lips with my lip liner by LOreal Paris it is a rose nude color
then I applied my lipstick from M.A.C called Modesty
I took a little bit of concealer and dabbed it right in the middle of my bottom lip and then basically closed my lips together so it can blend by itself. 
I took clear lip gloss by Elizabeth Arden  and applied that on my lips.

The color came out as a muted  nude pink, which I love and believe that color looks good on every girl!!! I love it so much! 


There you have it, the look is done! If you want to apply more glitter you can go ahead, just be careful the specs do not go inside your eye. Do it very slowly. I applied enough for my eye, I did not apply any top eye liner because I wanted the glitter to be the attention. Even though you can, and DressYourFace usually does, I just felt like adding my own twist into the look. 

In the end I sprayed my face with MUFE mist&fix so the makeup will be set all night! 

I hope this look gave  you ideas and next time maybe you can try it too :)

Thank you for reading 

xoxo,
Naz












No comments:

Post a Comment