This blog is all about how to create make up looks and new ideas and also product reviews!

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Soft Glam: NO Makeup, Makeup!

 Hey girls! So I thought about posting a soft glam look since this look is very chic and classy!

All you need is
1.  A light moisturizer
2. Your foundation
3. A mineral powder
4. Highlighter
5. Bronzer
6. Rose gold eyeshadow
7. Black eyeliner
8. Mascara
9. brow powder
10. Black eyeshadow
and 11. A nude lipliner and clear lipgloss


To start off for this soft glowing glam look, you should hydrate your face and make sure that your skin is moisturized, so I used my Cetaphil moisturizer all over my face.
Then I took my Mac Studio Sculpt foundation and applied it all over my face with a foundation brush.
I then applied my mineral powder from MAC all over my face to set the foundation.
Next I bronzed up my face and the hallows of my cheek for a natural contour. I used the Lorac tantalizer bronzer.
I took my makeup geek pigment in After Glow (as a highlighter) and applied it on top of my cheek bones and took it to the side of my forhead (lightly).
Now for the eyes, I primed them with the NYX base, then applied a rose gold pigment I have from Loreal. Then I took the Inglot number 77 gel eyeliner on a detail brush and smudged the liner on my lash line.
Next I took a black eyeshadow and smudged the liner so it can create a more diffused look, with no harsh line.
I did the same on the bottom lash line as well.
I then applied mascara, from Makeup forever.
To set my face I sprayed Makeup Forever setting spray all over.
I took my Loreal Dark Brown shadow and filled my brows.

Now for the lips, I filled them with Loreal lip pencil (nude pink shade) and then I applied a clear lipgloss from Essence.
I made sure I applied the liner all over my lips.

There you have it, its a simple no makeup, makeup look! This look is a beautiful classy look that will make you look flawless!

Stay tuned for more!
XOXO
Naz<3

No comments:

Post a Comment