This blog is all about how to create make up looks and new ideas and also product reviews!

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Goldnineink Henna Tattoo Sheets Inspired by DressYourFace Review

Hey guys, I recently purchased the henna tattoos by Goldnineink.com that are inspired by DressYourFace (popular Indian makeup artist on Instagram). I wanted to share my thought on these henna tattoos.


On the right I applied some of the designs that were included in the sheets. The designs are very indian bridal inspired and they are very gorgeous. They are not sticky nor are they cheap looking like other temporary tattoos. These last you about 2 days. You can dip your hands in water but you shouldn't scrub or wash them harshly since that will remove the tattoo. The tattoos come in white, gold and black. I chose the gold and black ones.

These are very pretty looking and look amazing in photographs, but there was a downfall. I thought they would last me a good week but that was a dissapointment, it only lasted 2 days. and when I wore bangles they tattoos rubbed off. I do like these but snce these do not last a week, and only 2 days I do not think I will repurchase them any time soon.

PROS: Beautiful looking, people will ask you where they are from, they look amazing in photos, and you will be noticed. Have many tattoos included in the sheet.
CONS: Do not last long and rub off quick.


I hope my review helped you!
Stay tuned for more!

XOXO,
Naz

No comments:

Post a Comment