This blog is all about how to create make up looks and new ideas and also product reviews!

Thursday, July 9, 2015

GRAY SMOKEY EYE LOOK!


Hey everyone it's been a while since I've posted! I've been very busy with a personal situation.
But I wanted to share a cute smokey gray eye look with you! Please keep reading if you're interested! :)


To get this look you will need: eye shadow base, a Gray  eye shadow, a black creamy eye pencil, a black matte eye shadow, a vanilla eye shadow, a nude eye pencil, liquid eyeliner, and mascara.

First step is to apply base on your lids! That will help keep your shadow stay in place. I used my NYX base in color natural.
Then with a soft blending brush apply vanilla eye shadow on the crease so the base can be set. Add the gray shadow to deepen the crease.
With the black creamy pencil line the eye and smudge it with a smudge brush. Apply the gray eye shadow then all over the lid, the black will make the gray color stand out.
Apply the black eye shadow on the end of the crease, to create a smokey effect and also a v shape, blend it well.
You can apply tape on the edges of you eyes so the shadow won't smear all over.
Once you are done blending that black shadow, apply liquid eyeliner. I used my Milani liquid eyeliner.
You can create a wing or just keep it simple.
Take the nude pencil and apply that on your waterline, that will give make your eyes look wide and more open.  I have a nude pencil from NYX.
Take your black creamy pencil and apply it on top of your lower lash line and then take a small smudge brush and smudge it. Then apply the gray shadow and blend it all. That will give you a pretty smokey effect also on the bottom and will finish the entire look.

Apply mascara and if you like falsies, pop those on too! I used my Loreal Million lashes mascara. I really  like it!

I hope you try this gray smokey look and it works well for you! Thanks for reading!

STAY TUNED FOR MORE!
Xoxo Naz



Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment