This blog is all about how to create make up looks and new ideas and also product reviews!

Friday, July 17, 2015

Cargo Cosmetics Blu Ray HD Pressed Powder and HD Primer Review


Hello loves! I recently purchased 2 new Cargo Cosmetics products a month back from Kohls since Kohls is the store that carries that brand. I checked in Sephora and Sephora doesn't carry Cargo anymore, but I saw Ulta does! Ulta sell Cargo Cosmetics online on their website. 
Here is my review about the 2 products I've purchased.  

Product 1 is mentioned above I have the HD eyeshadow primer:  It comes in a tube and I really like that idea since it is more sanitary and I don't have to keep dipping my finger inside.
 I can just squeeze it and control how much primer will be released.
 The texture is creamy, not thick nor too watery. It is not like Urban Decay Primer Potion, that is more sheer and it comes with a wand and the application is very sheer for that primer. 
This HD Cargo Primer has a soft texture that is in between thick and watery. 
When I apply it it blends well and does not crease. 
The formula is long lasting, my eye shadow lasts 10 hours maximum,  
The swatches above you can see the difference after blending with primer and without the primer.
Where to purchase: Ulta.com or Kohls department store
Price: $19.00
Is it worth it? If you want a primer that is HD and want your eye shadow to look flawless in photos plus long lasting, then yes! :) 


I think I have found the perfect pressed powder! I always use M.A.C mineralized skinfinish natural and I also have their loose sheer powder (which I love). But Cargo Cosmetics really nailed it when they created their pressed powders! It has a beautiful silky feel to it, it has a matte finish that has a slight yellow undertone so it will look really pretty on Indian skin tones, and whoever has yellow undertones. The texture is not cheap and powdery, it is actually a pigmented powder that will last a long time on your skin even without foundation! So if you want to just apply your moisturizer and then apply this powder, your skin will look like you applied a light foundation. 
It is HD so your face will look perfect in pictures and video. HD products will give your skin a soft focus. It is also paraben free which is a plus point.
The packaging is great, it has a nice mirror attached and it clamps shut, I think its nice.
Where to purchase: Cargocosmetics.com, Ulta.com and at Kohls department store
Price: $32.00
Is it worth it? I believe it is! If you are looking for everything I mentioned above, then yes! 

I hope my review helped you! If you're searching for HD products then Cargo HD primers and powders are better than some other brands in my opinion.

They also have HD foundations, lip primers, CC creams, bronzers, blush, and face primers as well! 

Thank you for reading and stay tuned for more my dolls :)

http://www.cargocosmetics.com/catalogsearch/result/index/?cat=96&q=cargo+hdInstagram

No comments:

Post a Comment