This blog is all about how to create make up looks and new ideas and also product reviews!

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Late October-November Beauty Haul 2014



Hello lovelies, it was my birthday on October 19th, so I decided to get some new makeup! Such a great excuse right? I purchased this stuff during October ending until beginning of November, and I am so happy that I did! Because I love all of this stuff! (Some things are also gifts!)

1. Ecotools fan brush: I needed a highlight brush so I went to Ulta and purchased the brush. But I don't use it for highlighting my face. I actually use it to contour, it gives a nice finish and isn't harsh so it blends the color very well. (I received a gift from Sephora which was by Makeup Forever- it has a tavel size mascara and beautiful lipstick in it.)
2. Too Faced Chocolate Soliel Bronzer as a gift for my birthday- Which I love! So I use the fan brush to contour my face! Now every time I wear the bronzer people ask me what it is! So go grab it if you didn't! Its a beautiful shade and gives you a perfect sculpted look if you add more or if you add less it will still give you a light sculpted contour! 

3. The Vice 3 pallete has been on my mind since U.D released it. It was also a gift for my birthday which I love! The colors are so pigmented, and I love all the colors, they are all so perfect for all occasions! Weddings, small parties, the lighter shades are great for work or school. I really love the pigmentation and I really love all Urban Decay's eye shadows since I don't really get an allergic reaction plus the color pigmentation just makes me a loyal customer. My eyes turn red 
 and itch easily, so when I use these shadows nothing happens. That's why I love them. 
4. NYX Glitter Liner: I used to own the Sephora glitter liner in gold but it was finished so it was time to buy a new one. The Sephora glitter liners dry very fast. I used it maybe only 8-10 times and that's it, its dried out. So I did not repurchase that one. I bought the NYX gold glitter liner this time. I tried it out and I like the way it looks. It looks very pretty when you use golden eye shadows and then line your upper lash line with it. (I love gold I am obsessed with golden eye makeup!)
5. M.A.C Gold pigment: I like all of M.A.C's products, I always buy my powders and foundations from there. I initially was going to purchase their highlighter in Soft and Gentle- until I noticed their golden pigment- I purchased it and its now my all time favorite pigment, its so gorgeous! The makeup artist said that I can also apply in on my cheeks as a highlighter- so I said "wow!" (I know that already! LOL) Its a very antiqued gold with a yellow metallic finish. If you are in need of a pigment for wedding makeup and party makeup that will pop and bring out your eye makeup ALSO use it as a highlight on your cheeks-- buy the gold pigment from MAC. 
6. NYX lip cream & M.A.C lipstick: Last but not least I purchased two lip products because I needed a pink-nude shade lip cream and a lipstick that looked really pretty on me. I purchased the NYX lip cream in Stockholm it is matte and has a pink nude tone and it looks very pretty on everyone! I also purchased a lipstick from M.A.C that is called Taupe it is a matte lipstick. It is a light coffee nude. These two are my everyday lip colors! **Other nude shades that will look pretty on everyone : Myth (original nude), Freckletone (orange/medium nude) Peachstock (peach nude) Modesty (pink nude) and also Honey love (honey nude)... (You can mix the nude colors in with any other lip shade as well and create a color that you desire.)

Thank you so much for reading, if you want to buy any of these products they are available in Ulta stores and M.A.C stores!

xoxo
Naz <3

No comments:

Post a Comment