This blog is all about how to create make up looks and new ideas and also product reviews!

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

***Smokey Purple Eggplant Eye Makeup***

Hey beauties, my favorite go to fall look is the smokey purple look and I am in love with purple these days. For this look I will be using

  • Using my IT Cosmetics fluffy crease brush, and the Vice 3 brush (came with palette) 
  • NYX base pot
  • Urban Decay Vice 3 shadows
  • NYX Glitter Liner
  • Lancome Nior Eye pencil in Black
  • Makeup Forever Smokey Extravagant Mascara
  • LOreal brown eye shadow 

  1. First I apply the NYX base all over my eye lids
  2. I then took my Vice 3 palette and took the color Vanity and applied that all over my lid only
  3. I took a fluffy brush and created a transition by using the color Downfall
  4. Next I mixed Downfall and Bondage and created a red brown shade for the crease
  5. I applied Bondage on my lid again
  6. Taking Last Sin (my favorite color from the palette) from the palette I applied that to my inner corner and highlighted my brow bone. (this color is seriously the best highlight color I've seen-its so beautiful, pigmented and has gold and pink specs of glitter, its a white pinky golden color, yes I said white pinkey lol) 
  7. Taking my NYX glitter liner, I applied that on my eye lids, so I lined it on top of my lash line
  8. I applied 2 coats of Mascara
  9. I then lined my tightline and waterline with Lancome black eye pencil.
  10. I filled in my brows with my favorite LOreal brown eye shadow, its the best for me, it works really well and give this natural look.
To achieve this look, I worked on it for about 10-15 mins on my eyes only because I wanted it to look flawless with no harsh lines. So you must blend in order to achieve that look. 

***Thank you for reading, I hope you can also re-create this beautiful Smokey Purple Eggplant Eye look because it does look gorgeous on everyone!***
xoxo
Naz

















No comments:

Post a Comment