This blog is all about how to create make up looks and new ideas and also product reviews!

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

SEA GREEN EYES

Hey babes!!! 
I called this look "Sea green eyes" 
This is how it looked on me!!!

I really love light green and emerald green color because I think if you apply green eye shadow, it makes your eyes pop, green also makes your eyes look so bright and especially if you have dark brown or brown eyes like mine, green will make your dark eyes look so much more big and beautiful!

This is what YOU need:
1.Urban Decay primer potion...or ANY primer will do! If you do not have the primer, you can use the NYX Shadow base, which is same as primer, except it is a eye shadow cream base. ( I love it)
2. Green shadow from Stila island of Fiji collection pallete (limited summer edition) IF you don't ave green by Stila, that's OK! You can use any green eye shadow!!! Like M.A.C, Revlon cream shadow pallete is nice too, it has a little shimmer to it.
3.  Palladio black liquid eye liner
4. Any mascara, I dont have mascara on for this look because I avoided mascara that day. But you can top it off with mascara!!!


  • You first apply the primer, then apply the green eye shadow, you can keep blending until you get the color you want. I wanted a very light sea green look, so I made mine light.
  • Then after you are done blending, go over your eyes with the liquid eye liner. (you can wing it if you'd like. or make it thick. I preferred it to be thin line, looking natural.)


  • I also applied some concealer under the eyes, because since I have dark features my under eye circles can get bad, especially if I do not get enough sleep. So I apply my under eye concealer. It is by PHYSICIANS FORMULA! Its only like $5.99! And physicians formula is a good brand, does not have any harmful chemicals that will effect that thin skin that is under the eye area. 

No comments:

Post a Comment