This blog is all about how to create make up looks and new ideas and also product reviews!

Saturday, April 20, 2013

HIGHLIGHT AND CONTOURING your FACE!!!

I always use Kim K's picture and see how she contours her face, because I know her makeup artists do such a superb job on her. Make her look flawless!
One thing I love about this picture is that it shows where to highlight and where to contour!

When you high light, that makes your features stand out and when you counture that makes your face shape stand out and also it sculpts your face into what YOU want it to look like. Kind of like an illusion, but hey its make up and make up does wonders!

I know Kim Kardashian uses all different kinds of products on her face, more of M.A.C and Make up forever products.

I actually have my high light and contour from LORAC
And my other bronze highlight is also by Tarte.



1 comment:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HZuFmX0p5g&feature=c4-overview&list=UUfm4y4rHF5HGrSr-qbvOwOg

    ReplyDelete