This blog is all about how to create make up looks and new ideas and also product reviews!

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Light Natural Everyday Makeup for Eyes

HEY DOLLS!!! 
So this is how I do my eye makeup, its just a natural every day look. 

I first put on moisturizer on my face. I use Cetaphil face lotion. Apply my M.A.C loose powder all over my face and add some Covergirl pink blush on cheek bones (you can get it at Walmart, K mart any drug store!)

The products I have are:
1. Palladio liquid eye liner
-you can buy it from Sally Beauty Supply and the color is black.
2. Bronze eye pencil by sephora, its the nano pencil only for $5.00!
3. Urban decay eye pallet, color is half baked
-I got mine from Sephora! 
4. CoverGirl eye pallet color is light brown.
- You can get it from walmart, find any brown and tan shades.
5. Urban Decay Primer potion

I do not have any mascara on because Its supposed to be a very natural look, and I decided not to wear any mascara.


  1. First I add my primer all over my eye lids and bottom lashes area.
  2. I then start to add Half baked by sephora and blend it in all over the eye lid
  3. After that is on all over, I apply some brown color from my CoverGirl pallet, I blend until I get the color I desire.
  4. After I blend it all, and get the color I want, I add little bit of the tan shade on top to make it more natural and give it a tan-ish glow shine.
  5. Once I am done with my eye shadow blending, I add the liquid eye liner and and I do not make it dramatic or give a wing, I just add it on the lash line and make sure that it is the way my eye is shaped, so I make it like almond shape.
  6. Once I am done with the liquid eye liner, I focus on the bottom lash line
  7. I color inside the waterline and also on the inner and outer corners of my eyes, to give it that bronze pop.you can keep coloring it and make it dark or you can just add one layer, it depends on how light or dark you want it. I make sure I color it 3 times, so I can get that bronze shade on the bottom lash and waterline. I love bronze!

I HOPE THIS HELPS FOR THOSE WHO DO NATURAL EYE MAKE UP DAILY AND LOVE A NATURAL LOOK :)

No comments:

Post a Comment