This blog is all about how to create make up looks and new ideas and also product reviews!

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Highlight/Strobing Makeup Look!

Hey everyone, it has been a very long time since I posted on my blog, and I will change that from today. I am posting more content more frequently from now on. I have been busy with life and school and my baby. But starting today, I will be posting with my professional camera and more new looks for you all. 

This is a look I did on my cousin. The key products I used on her were:
1. Loreal Pro Matte Foundation and Mac Studio Sculpt Foundation mixed
2. LA Girl Pro Concealer stick
3. Pur Cosmetics eyeshadow palette and NYX Eye Base
4. Loreal Eyeliner in Black
5. NYC liquid eyeliner
6. BH Cosmetics Highlighter Palette
7. Bh Cometics powder and blush palette
8. Shiseido eyelash curler
9. Pur Cosmetics waterproof mascara
10. Makeup Forever Lipstick (forgot the number but it was nude pink)
11. All Morphe and EcoTools brushes
12. Rose water setting spray from Mario Badescu
13. NYX Dark Brown Brow pencil to fill her brows

These products I used on her made her skin glow and gave her a very natural yet full glam makeup look. I did not need to cake on the foundation after only 2 pumps because she did not have much pigmentation or acne.
She had a clear face. I used a lot of concealer because I love to add a lot of concealer. It gives a bright under eye and highlighted effect. Then I packed on the BH cosmetics beige powder all over her face. I then contoured her face with the same BH palette. I highlighted the high points of her cheeks and a bit on the bridge of her nose.
The highlight was so gorgeous you can tell in the picture. It gave a sheen sparkle. It is a dupe for Becca Moonstone. You can purchase the Bh Cosmetics highlight palette on www.bhcosmetics.com. 
I then worked on her eyes. I primed her eyes first with NYX eye base. It has a creamy consistency and long staying power. I then took my Pur cosmetics shadow palette and used the light beige color all over her lids to set the base.
Next I used the dark coffee color on her crease and blended that out.
Then I started to pack on the lilac color which has a beautiful silver shimmer to it on her eye lids. I created a soft cut crease by adding more brown on the crease. I then took the purple/violet color and added that on the ends of her crease to close the crease and also took that color and mixed it with the coffee color and applied it on her lash line.
 I then lined her lash line with NYX black eyeliner. Winged it out.
Next I curled her lashes, and then applied mascara. I curled them for 15 seconds and that gave the falsies effect.
I filled her brows with NYX brow pencil which is amazing. In the color dark brown. I do not use black for brows because that is too harsh in my opinion.
In addition, I lined her lips with a nude lip pencil (sorry I forgot which one, but you can use any nude pink or nude color) and applied Makeup Forever nude pink lipstick.
I finished the look with adding some more contour on her cheekbones and blush on her cheeks (BH Palette) and then sprayed her face with Rose Water by Mario Badescu.

But... After I sprayed the setting spray, I applied more highlight on her cheekbones, because WHY NOT.

That was it, and she was very satisfied with it. This look is perfect for a day or night out. You can tone it down by not adding so many eye shadows and winged eyeliner, or you can tone it up by adding more darker lipstick and darker contour.
Personally this is my go to look which I think will look gorgeous on everyone, especially the purple eye shadow look and nude pink lips. They compliment all skin tones.

Thank you for reading and stay tuned for more!

XOXO,
Naz





No comments:

Post a Comment