This blog is all about how to create make up looks and new ideas and also product reviews!

Monday, August 29, 2016

Hijabi Glam Look- brown smokey eye with golden glitter

Hey loves I have been so MIA lately because I was very busy taking care of my baby and just had to work a lot lately, but I am back and ready to start blogging and doing more looks and makeup reviews for you. I promise I will not give such a long gap! I really love blogging and it is my personal hobby that I enjoy so much. 

Just this weekend I glammed my client (sister-in-law) up for a get together. She wanted to go for a natural yet smokey eye and a natural face, so I will do a product break down for you and begin with the face first. 

On the right you can see her smokey eyes and sharp contour. 
For the face I used Loreal Pro Matte Foundation, it is a full coverage and 12 hour wear. It is a medium to full coverage formula depending on how much you apply. If you apply one layer with a beauty blender it is going to give you a natural finish. If you use a stippling brush and do two layers, it will be full coverage and 100 percent matte finish.  I then applied Maybelline age rewind concealer in translucent under her eyes to give it a highlight effect plus to cover her under eye circles. I blended it out with a damp beauty blender. Next I applied L.A Girl pro concealer in creamy beige and blended that out as well. 

I baked her under eyes, her chin, and forehead with Palladio loose rice powder, for about 5 minutes. 

On to the eyes! 

I primed her eyelids with NYX eye base, next I took the Anastasia Tammana eye shadow palette and used the dark brown color all over eye lids and blended it all. Then I took the orange shade and applied it in the middle of the lid for a smokey 3D effect.  

I blended her crease with more brown eye shadow so it can have a full dark brown smokey look.  I then took the best liquid eyeliner I own, the NYC cosmetics liquid eyeliner, which is my holy grail liquid eyeliner and lined her top lash line and gave her a small wing. I took a pencil brush and dipped it in the dark brown eye shadow and smudged it all under her lash line for a brown smokey finish. 

For the brows I used NYX brow pencil in dark brown and filled in her brows. 

Next I swiped off the powder I applied under her eyes, chin and forehead and started to contour her cheekbones using BH cosmetics blush and contour kit. 

After I  blended her contour I applied a hint of the blush (coral color) that was in the kit. 

I then took my favorite highlighter which is in the BH cosmetics highlight kit, and highlighted the top of her cheekbones and tip of her nose. 




On to the lips, I applied the lip liner from essence, and used NYX Zurich lip stain on her lips.

In the end I applied mascara which is the Falsies by Maybelline and went applied black eyeliner by ELF in her waterline.  I then too my gold glitter from nyx and applied in in the center of her eye lids. 

To complete the look I sprayed her face with some facial mist. 

Hope you all liked this beautiful brown smokey eye with golden glitter.

Thank you and stay tuned for more <3 

Naz





No comments:

Post a Comment