This blog is all about how to create make up looks and new ideas and also product reviews!

Friday, October 16, 2015

**Benefits of Argan Oil**

Hey dolls! I have been so busy recently since I just had a baby! So it was a little hectic, but now I am starting to post more reviews and makeup looks! :)

They call it "liquid gold" and to me that's enough to trust it! Argan oil has been known for its extremely rich beneficial nutrients including fatty acids and vitamin E. These properties are very beneficial for hair and skin. 

Personally, I use Argan oil as a skin moisturiser. I recently purchased the oil 1 month back, to test it out on my hair and skin. I am in love with it. My skin feels and looks so soft, hydrated, and its glowing. I noticed that my dark spots due to pregnancy are slowly fading away on my neck, and I also apply it on my under eye circles, I gently rub it and make sure that none of it goes inside my eyes. My dark circles are fading away as well in less than a month!

I also use it to prime my face before I apply any heavy coverage foundation, Personally, I really like it as a primer for a dewy satin look. If my foundation is very dewy then I won't use this as a primer. But if  its a heavy coverage matte foundation, I do use this and then apply the foundation. That gives me a satin finish with a nice glow to my face. I just use 2 drops and that is more than enough on my face, since a little of this oil goes a long way.

Argan oil is proven to make hair softer, so if your hair is brittle and dry then it's ideal for your hair. The best way to use it is as a conditioner. It will treat split ends and tame frizzy hair. I do not use it as a conditioner, in fact, I just take 4 drops of it, and gently comb it through my hair, not on my scalp but my hair, so it will give my hair shine. I then comb my hair and it looks gorgeous since it becomes so hydrated and sleek. 

One amazing fact is that Argan oil is known to give skin a youthful glow, and it reduces wrinkles that are visible on your face. In less than 1 month I noticed that my under eye dark circles and some lines I have under my lash line are less visible. My skin feels very plump and soft afterwards. Argan oil restores the skin's elasticity, and that is why my skin feels this way. 

If you suffer from dry skin conditions then argan oil is a must have! The fatty acids and vitamin E content in this oil are excellent for repairing damaged skin.

My skin is dry to normal, so I love to use it as a moisturizer. It really doesn't matter what type of skin you have, this oil is a miracle for all skin types!


I purchased mine from Sally beauty Supply. If your interested then you should definitely go get it.
Instead of spending hundreds of dollars on repairing your skin, tightening and brightening your skin by the use of chemicals, try a natural way first and see the difference! :)

Hope I helped dolls!

Stay tuned for more. :)

Xoxo, Naz 

No comments:

Post a Comment