This blog is all about how to create make up looks and new ideas and also product reviews!

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Palladio Natural Rice Loose Finishing Powder Review

Hello everyone, I haven't been posting much lately since I had a baby and I was very busy. But now I am back at home, and I am ready to get back to blogging.
So lets get back to business shall we? lol I was looking for a cheap alternative to M.A.C cosmetics loose powder since I am obsessed with that powder. I wanted to find another powder that is a dupe. I went to Sally Beauty and purchased Palladio Rice Powder. I've read many great reviews on this powder so I thought, hey why not give it a try. And let me tell you, I am glad I purchased it. It is amazing! It is so finely milled and has a very matte texture to it, it absorbs the oils on your face and once you apply foundation and then apply this powder, you will see a huge difference! 
Palladio Natural Rice Loose Finishing Powder Natural

The powder sets on your foundation and it creates a flawless matte finish on your face. You wont have a shine on your face and it does not have a white caste on your face either. 

It is suitable for all skin types. 

I really love this powder but the only thing that is a con is that it smells like perfume was added to it. But besides that I really like it. 

The packaging is not that great but for the price its obviously fine. 

It comes with a small powder sponge inside, its not that great, I don't use it personally. I use a powder brush to apply it. 

The staying power is about 4 hours on your face, with touch ups you'll be fine. 

I really like it. If you are looking for an amazing matte loose powder that is herbal and has oil absorbing properties to it then this powder is a must for you!

Over all I give this powder a 4/5. I gave it a 4/5 because of the perfume scent to it.

I purchased my powder at: Sally Beauty Supply

Palladio Natural Rice Loose Finishing Powder is: 

  • triple milled 
  • oil-absorbing powder 
  • ultra-silky finish

Hope you guys enjoyed reading!
STAY TUNED FOR MORE!



xoxo,
Naz


No comments:

Post a Comment