This blog is all about how to create make up looks and new ideas and also product reviews!

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Blue shadow makeup look





Hello everyone it's been a while since I haven't posted anything!!! I've been very sick for the past couple months and had to be in bed rest! Alhamdulillah I am feeling better now!

I had found a look I did and wanted to share it with you dolls!
This blue shimmer eyeshadow eye look is one of my favorite because the shadows I got are actually a pallete I received as a gift from Dubai and the colors are super pigmented in that palette.

You need a light blue shimmer eyeshadow , blue shadow and white shimmer eyeshadow
Also, NYX white jumbo pencil, black eyeliner and also liquid liner

Directions: first I applied nyx jumbo pencil in white all over my eyelids as a base. I sprayed my mufe setting spray on the shadow brush to make the colors pop.
I then took my shadow palette, and applied the blue shimmer eyeshadow in the center of my lid, I took the slightly darker blue shade from the palette and applied that on my crease. For inner corners I took the white shimmer shade and applied that. I also used a light brown shade from the palette to give my crease some more definition.

Using my urban decay black eye pencil I lined my waterline. With the black eyeshadow I smudged the pencil and shaded under my waterline. I then applied my liquid eyeliner from NYC and created a wing.

For brows: I filled in my brows with a Loreal Paris brown shadow, and under my brow bone I applied a little bit of the white shimmer shade.

You can finish the look by applying falsies!

Thank you so much for reading!

Hopefully I am going to post more looks! Stay tuned 😍

Xoxo
Naz

No comments:

Post a Comment