This blog is all about how to create make up looks and new ideas and also product reviews!

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

-IN Solidarity- Handmade Ethnic Solidarity Bracelets- PLEASE READ

hey guys, I am starting to create new ethnic bracelets at home. I need your feedback on what you guys like. I am going to create beautiful handmade bracelets with genuine onyx, jade, amethyst, and sterling silver beads.


Every $1.00 on the purchase will go to helpinghand.org to orphans in need as well, so it is like a charity as well as a statement piece! So lets say the bracelet will be $14.00, So you are paying $13, and I will give the $1.00 to charity, and you will be rewarded for that as well!


Please support my idea on spreading awareness about different countries that are oppressed and also standing in solidarity with the people.

Prices will vary. Pretty affordable.

Thank you






No comments:

Post a Comment