This blog is all about how to create make up looks and new ideas and also product reviews!

Sunday, January 19, 2014

HOW TO: 24k Golden Eyes


Hello everybody! I really am loving this gold inspired make up lately, I don't know if it is just me, but I am so into golden eye shadows and gold tinted baked blush. I really think that is suits asian women who have medium skin tones. 
The palette I used to achieve this look was the Urban Decay palette and also some Sally Hansen glitter in gold. 
WHAT YOU NEED:
1. Eye base (all over eye lid)
2. black eye pencil to sketch the cat shape and smoke out bottom lid (I used urban decay)
3. Any dark gold/copper eye shadow (I used half baked and ydk on my lid) 
4. blend the gold eye shadow all over the lid and then add some dark gold eye shadow and blend until you get the color you desire
5. sally girl glitter glue (add some eye glue to your lid)
6. take a flat eye shading brush or your finger and apply gold glitter to the middle of your lid (let it dry)
7.  liquid eye liner for winging your eyes to make cat eye shape
8. Mascara
9. highlight your brow bone with a matte vanilla shade (I used my sally girl palette by femme couture) 
10. fill in your brows 

I hope you liked this look :-)
















No comments:

Post a Comment