This blog is all about how to create make up looks and new ideas and also product reviews!

Friday, December 6, 2013

WHAT I NEED TO BUY!

Hey hunnies, so I am currently in India, and I cannot buy some products that I want here because all the products that I want to purchase are available only in Canada or United States, India does not carry some of them. 
I was shopping online at Ulta.com (ULTA) and I had so many products in my basket until I saw that they do not ship internationally :( Anyways I decided to just keep them in my profile, and when I get back to United States I am going to purchase them! :D
I am going to be sharing with you what I am going to buy, and why I am going to buy it!


I have heard so many positive reviews on both of these eye shadow palettes, and they both are very famous and well pigmented. I have seen many tutorials online, and people are seriously loving the quality of these eye shadows! Lorac Pro Palette and Naked 1 Palette are the two eye shadow palettes I want. Both of them are very different from one another.

  • Lorac Pro is all mixed colors, and a very flexible palette that suits light, medium and deep skintones. I love that it has 1/2 matte and 1/2 shimmer in it. It has a very black shade that is perfect for smokey eye look, and the matte shades are so in right now, its like buying 2 palettes in one since its 1/2 and 1/2.
  • Naked 1 has a very warm golden theme to it, so I guess it caught my attention but I just never got the opportunity to purchase it. I was waiting and now I really want it, so I cant wait to get my hands on it! I think it suits best on medium (olive,tan, brown) skin tones since it is very golden and yellow based. The shadows are mostly shimmer, I know there are 3 shades that are matte, but it is a pretty shimmery palette that has a very warm theme to it. So I really love warm theme since I have a tan skin tone. 



  •  I think it is time for me to purchase the beauty blender, and I never purchased one yet so I want to try the Stila beauty blender to blend in my foundation correctly and have full coverage of the foundation and also concealer. 

  • Real techniques is a very good brush brand that is affordable as well, it is not emptying out your pocket, I have one expert face brush from Real Techniques and I love it, you can use it to apply foundation, bronzer or blush. It is a very nice brush. After my experience with the brush I decided that I want the whole core collection face kit. It includes everything that you need such as foundation brush, contouring brush, powder brush and a detailed brush for concealer or corrector.


  • I already have the 2 in 1 bronzer-highlight duo from Lorac, and I really love using it since it gives my face definition. I love to use the bronzer to contour sometimes, but the bronzer in the duo is very matte, so I love this baked tantalizer, I think it will look beautiful on any skin tone, its so goldenand shimmery. I love gold! 



  •  Bare Minerals is a known brand that is very safe and hypo-allergic, plus I need a setting powder after my foundation, (currently have the MAC sheer loose powder but its almost out) and I am going to go for the bare minerals clear radiance all over color powder. I have heard many people say that they really like this, it clears your skin, makes you feel very fresh and have a glow. It is a dewy finish, and I am into that dewy look right now, I think it makes you look very radiant and fresh. This will be perfect for a setting powder because it has that luminous glow in it and also a hint of color that will make you stand out. So I can't wait to purchase it! 


Thank you for reading! These are the things that I want for now, in my opinion (after research) they are well suitable for me :)

If any of you also want these products they're available at Ulta or the product websites. These are just what I want and once I will buy them I will keep you updated and post up pictures, and have swatches of everything!

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment