This blog is all about how to create make up looks and new ideas and also product reviews!

Monday, September 23, 2013

Rice Water for Soft, Glowing Skin!

Did you know that rice water has so many benefits?
I never imagined that it did, but one day I was making my rice at home and the steam it produced on the stove caught my senses. It smelled so clean and fresh.

I do not like to use any toners, so I wanted to create my own.

While the rice was on full heat, boiling in the water, I drained almost all of it leaving 10% behind in a cup.
I cooled the cup in the fridge and after 20 mins I took it out.

WHAT YOU WILL NEED:

1. Chilled rice water
2. Tissue
3. Cotton Ball

I dipped my tissue in the water and put holes on the tissue (eyes, nose, mouth area to breath)
Then I left it on my face for 2-3 mins
I took the tissue off, and applied rice water with a cotton ball over my face (avoid eyes)

Rice water cleans your face, gives your face a glow and makes pores on your face tight as well.
Since rice has carbohydrates, the water can be so healthy for your skin. Leaving your skin soft and your complexion brighter. 

Once you patted the rice water all over your face, leave it on for about 20 mins, you can even leave it on the half of the day and wash your face with water. 

You will see a difference after 1 week of this trail; hope you love it and it helps your skin! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment